Let’s put an end to ring size confusion.
Follow tese two simple guides below, so you can start shopping the right sizes.
Measure the size of a ring you own
1. Take an existing ring you own that fits the intended finger and measure its inside diameter by using a ruler. Make sure to measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
2. Convert the diameter measurement into millimeters and compare it with our ring size chart below.
|Inner diameter (mm)||EU||US & Canada||UK & Australia||Germany||Switzerland|
Measure your finger
1. Choose the intended finger you wish to wear the ring on.
2. Cut a small piece of thread or the like and wrap it around your finger. For an accurate measurement, ensure not to wrap the threat too tight around the finger, as the desired fitting should be comfortable but snugly without feeling too tight.
3. Compare the measurement to our size chart below. If the measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend you to order the larger size.
|Circumference (mm)||EU||US & Canada||UK & Australia||Germany||Switzerland|
Tips & Tricks
1. Our rings are offered in full sizes only. If you fall in between two sizes, we recommend sizing up.
2. Don’t forget to consider your knuckles. If your knuckles are much larger than the base of your finger,remember to measure these as well to make sure that the ring can fit over it.
3. As fingers tend to swell during the day, we recommend you to measure the intended fingerat the end of the day at room temperature for the most comfortable fit.
4. Buying a ring as a gift? The easiest way to determine someone else’s ring size is to borrowone of their rings and measure the inside diameter. If you are in between two sizes, opt for the larger one.